Vice President, Human Resources
Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport (CVG)
Reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer, the Vice President, Human Resources is responsible for defining, developing and directing the implementation of strategic human resource initiatives, including but not limited to talent management, labor cost management, total rewards systems, compliance, employee relations and HR data/technology for the Kenton County Airport Board. Board liaison for the Executive Compensation & Talent Management committee and is a member of the Executive Team.
This class specification represents only the core areas of responsibilities; specific position assignments will vary depending on the needs of the department.
TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree in a related field to the area of assignment and twelve years of related experience, including ten years of management experience. An equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job such as those listed above may be considered.
• Evidence of continual learning accomplished during career; Masters degree, SPHR, CCP and/or other related certifications preferred.
• Maintain Security Identification Display Area (SIDA) clearance.
• Obtain and maintain position appropriate NIMS & emergency training.
• Supervisory techniques;
• Employment and labor laws;
• Organizational, human resources, and leadership development;
• Financial management;
• Contract management;
• Project management.
• Maintains strict confidentiality and protects privacy of confidential/sensitive information;
• Demonstrated skill in directing and managing staff efficiently and effectively;
• Clearly and effectively communicating, negotiating and advocating, both orally and in writing;
• Use of a variety of computer-based technologies including word processing, and spreadsheets;
• Establishing and maintaining effective, fair, cooperative, collaborative and respectful relationships with internal and external colleagues, peers, work teams and workgroups;
• Demonstrated skill in use of independent judgment;
• Demonstrated skill in team leadership.
ADA AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
Positions in this class typically require: reaching, standing, walking, fingering, grasping, talking, hearing, seeing and repetitive motions.
Light Work: exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects.
PLEASE NOTE: AFTER YOUR APPLICATION IS COMPLETE, YOU WILL RECEIVE AN IMPORTANT EMAIL FROM US. PLEASE CHECK YOUR INBOX AND YOUR JUNK/SPAM FOLDER, AND IF YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED OUR EMAIL, PLEASE NOTIFY email@example.com